Sunday, September 9, 2012

Secrets and Spices wander in Tacloban City.

Happy Sunday!


Too glad today amidst waking up early, as early as 5 am, and the long drive to Tacloban. All the uncomfortable feeling I had were forgotten when I saw my beloved sister! 




While mama and her friends were busy having coffee at the wharf at Leyte Golf and Country Club, me and my sister were busy taking photos. Actually, we were supposed to shoot for Ganna's blog but I am sucked big time at photography so she taught me how to do it properly. The results were these photos.


Top from Zara | Jeans from Marks and Spencer | Shades from Ray Ban
We went to Tacloban for two reasons, to fetch Ganna and to celebrate the feast of Virgen de Pena Francia with the rest of the devotees. Knowing we'd be with a lot of people and assuming it'd be a really hot day, I decided to wear the most comfortable clothes I had in my luggage.

Showing off my sister's pasalubong...a neon pink stud earrings from Aldo.











This is my sister's favorite photo,for some odd reasons.

Presenting, the girl behind Secrets of Gee.

I am so proud of my sister, not only will she soon be a civil engineer but a civil engineer with a flair! 



Fashion Blogger and Stylist ng Ormoc, Ganna Gee.



Secrets and Spices.






No comments:

Post a Comment