Monday, September 10, 2012

For the best friend of the blogger.

Last friday was my best friend and travel buddy's birthday, thus I decided to bake for her. For our love of food and everything sweet, what better gift than cupcakes!

Here's a new addition to my original recipes, Cafe Mocha Cupcakes.

I have been so in love with coffee for such a long time, so I tried making a cupcake version of Cafe Mocha.  

I also made my first successful cupcake experiment, The Bleeding Love Cupcake. 
This has got to be my all time favorite. My friends and friends of friends say this is better than the typical and all too familiar Red Velvet. Or are my friends just too nice? Hahaha
For my bestfriend-slash-travel-buddy.

Still working on my writing skills. 
A cupcake buffet set-up for no one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment